Work on Data Sciences Solutions team to drive best practices in analytics as we move to the Data 2020 architecture ant the bank. This user will lead junior Data Scientists as part of project teams supporting analytics in R, Python and SAS. This person will manage large multi LOB Data Science projects from inception to completion using appropriate tools and techniques within the Data 2020 framework. This person will drive understanding of advanced analytics techniques in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Work with end-users, system administrators, partner companies and organizations to provide access with best of breed Analytic tools to multiple data sources, but primarily a large hadoop cluster.
- Master’s Degree in related field degree and 5+ years of experience in analyzing data at scale and implementing models
- Experienced Administrator/Architect for large scale (multi-terabyte) Analytical Environments
- Experience with Analytical tools such as SAS, R, Python, H20, etc
- Understanding of the workflow, business and technical requirements for an Analytical Life Cycle in an Environment supporting modelers and associated users
- Hands on use, install and admin skills with analytics tools, red hat Linux, X windows
- Experience with the integration, optimization and use of analytic tools in and around Hadoop (specifically CDH 5)
- Experience with In-memory analytic tools and their integration with Hadoop technologies (LASR, Viya, H2O, SPARK, etc)
- Experience with Hadoop technologies including, but not limited to, Hive, SQL Spark, Impala, YARN, HDFS
- SAS Grid / Platform LSF experience a plus
- Previous experience conducting requirements gathering and design sessions with end user teams
- Previous experience producing written deliverables for technical designs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must
- Willingness to travel to team sites if not located in Jacksonville, FL (travel 2 to 4 times a year)
- 5+ years experience with analytical tools such as R, Python and SAS preferred
- Experience in the financial services industry (banking, consumer finance) is a plus