$100K — $150K *
We are look for a Sr. Data Scientist to turn data into measurable business impact. In this role, you will use analytics, experimentation, and predictive modeling to enhance our products. You will also provide automated reporting so that we can track those results. You are results-oriented and can think big about big data with demonstrated success in using analytics to drive product success.
• Master's Degree in any quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Finance, Computer Science, or Operational Research
• 4+ years of experience working in Analytics / Business Intelligence environment
• 4+ years professional experience in modeling and statistical analysis of large data sets
• Proven experience in working withdatabases and SQL in a business environment
• Demonstrated use of analytical packages and query languages such as SAS, SPSS and SQL
• Proven experience in design and execution of analytical projects
• A fundamental grasp of statistics - can perform sample size calculations and reason through error distributions for A/B tests
• Track record of developing and implementing models using programming and scripting (Java, Python, R, Ruby, C/C++, or Matlab)
• Compelling communication and influencing skills and participation in winning the support of management and influence the course of major strategic decisions
• Experience partnering with product managers, designers and engineers to provide data support
• Demonstrated experience working in large scale databases and data warehouses
• Experience/knowledge of advanced machine learning techniques such as GBM, random forest, etc.
• Coding skills in one of the modern languages Java, Python, R
• Experience with visualization technologies such as Tableau or Looker
• Experience in statistical techniques such as classification, clustering, regression, statistical inference, collaborative filtering, and natural language processing, experimental design, social networking analysis, feature engineering, etc.
• Understanding of big data and real-time processing systems and tools (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig, MapReduce, Kafka, Storm etc.)
Valid through: 3/5/2021