- Communicate effectively with remote team members
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, AI and data science teams.
- Work with Product to define data and model requirements
- Develop algorithms for personalization based on various data sources
- Write code that is able to be deployed to backend systems utilizing tools such as Python, Java, Kafka, Cassandra, and AWS.
- Build scalable, testable systems and models, following and introducing best practices around testing and debugging
- Deep understanding of analytics and statistics to provide user’s better health features and engagement.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of mapping body tracking data to muscle groups.
- Experience using IMU data, sensor fusion, and ML pattern matching with that data.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages
- Experience in ingesting data, RESTful APIs
- Experience designing tables and writing efficient queries
- Experience working with AWS Services (EC2, RDS, SQS, S3, etc)
- Passion for health & fitness