Are you passionate about Data? Do you have experience establishing the processes and developing the solutions required to expose business information that aids in business decision-making? Do you enjoy getting your hands dirty in the data? Q2 may be right for you!
Q2 is seeking a Sr. Data Management Analystwith a curiosity and passion for data in support of business insight and analytics. This role will provide data management expertise leveraging a wide variety of data management tools, best practices, and technologies from SQL to Data Virtualization. This role will be hands-on in delivering and maintaining Q2’s data management solutions in a team setting with integrations, applications, and business partners to implement the right data management solutions which enable Q2 business decision-making.
- Aid business partners in understanding Q2 data to help them build dashboards, visualizations, and algorithms needed to transform data into knowledge
- Maintain the portfolio of data management tools
- Hands-on delivery of data management solutions
- Participate in data management strategy and planning
- Responsible for ensuring all security, availability, confidentiality, and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with SQL, ETL Virtualization, database and data analysis tools
- 5+ years performing data management/architecture services across a cloud-based software portfolio
- Proven track record demonstrating an aptitude to analyze trends, compile data into comprehensive reports, and make recommendations based on findings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable interacting with employees ranging from entry-level to executive
- Must be able to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance – must have necessary technical and collaborative skills needed to deliver solutions in a team environment
- Previous experience providing guidance in modeling, design and implementation of common data structures supporting enterprise-class applications needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office productivity tools as well as Microsoft Power BI or other business analysis tools