$110K — $130K
You are a problem solver who is highly motivated by designing solutions that amaze customers. In this role you will design and plan technology solutions, alongside providing leadership and support to development teams. You excel at driving business value through technology and addressing technical issues and concerns.
- Lead the design and build a multi-national, highly scalable data processing platform for our global consumer properties using Google Cloud Platform
- Participate in the development of strategies, standards, and best practices in the areas of data access, storage and integration within GCP.
- Provide leadership and guidance to engineers on designing high performance solutions within a cloud platform
- Collaborate with Technology, Security, Data Governance, and IT Operations to facilitate and accelerate the movement of key data assets to GCP.
- You have the ability to work within pressurized environments whilst making critical decisions
- You understand various aspects of architecture practices: business, application, data, security, infrastructure and governance
- Successfully work with Data Architects to define technical architecture for products
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Field or equivalent job experience required
- 5+ years’ experience in virtualized or public cloud platforms, ideally Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrated experience designing and building Big Data cloud solutions in higher languages such as python/Java
- Experience in a financial company or other regulated entity managing sensitive and confidential information
- You have expertise with different architecture and design patterns and tools
- You have experience of working with Solution and Data Architects
- You are able to clearly communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences – listening and providing answers
- You have the proven ability to lead through data centric project implementations
Valid through: 8/24/2020