a Sr.Data Engineer, you will beworking closely with the Sr. Director ofData Engineering as one of the very first members of the data team. It's an opportunity to have significant input into the technical direction andarchitecture of our new data platform. You will alsowork closely with product management and various business owners to build aninfrastructurethat is critical to the success of the company.
- Build and support our data pipelines to help power our dashboards, reports and analytics teams.
- Work together with the engineering and product team come up with better and more efficient ways to collect and process the data generated.
- Collect and process data from our ad, event aggregation, and various 3rd party systems.
- 5 years experience in data warehouses, building pipelines, ETL, data cleansing, reporting tools etc.
- Proficiency with Python and SQL required.
- Proficiency with MySql.
- Experience with Spark, Hive, Hadoop and MySql.
- Experience with AWS EMR, EC2, S3.
- Experience with one or more of the following, dynamoDB, BigQuery, Redshift or Snowflake.
- Knowledge of statistics.
- Adtech experience a big plus.
- AWS Lambda functions.
- AWS Kinesis / Firehose.
- AWS Data Pipeline.