$80K — $100K *
CRM & Analytics Team Overview
The CRM & Analytics team is a highly strategic and cross-functional team responsible for leading the firm's global digitalization effort. This initiative, spanning all client-facing business units and corporate functions, will drive innovation and strategic change through technology, data science, and deep analytics. The team partners with key business leaders and industry experts to build transformational technology to drive revenue, maximize efficiency, and optimize the allocation of resources. The CRM & Analytics team is at the forefront of Jefferies' cloud initiative, leveraging best-in-class cloud-based technologies to replace legacy on-premises solutions to provide intelligent trend insights, actionable opportunities, decision support, and transparency into all client and business-related activities.
Graph ML Data Engineer
The CRM & Analytics Team at Jefferies is looking for a Graph ML Data Engineer to join the graph team. This role is for an experienced data engineer familiar with working in a machine learning environment. This role reports to the head of knowledge engineering.
Over the past three years, our team has developed a large-scale knowledge graph powering several applications in the firm. As the graph was growing, we have partially switched to distributed processing of the many datasets that feeds it. We are now looking to 1) improve our graph processing jobs to improve their speed and setting best engineering practices and 2) make use of the richness of the graph to provide business insights using exploratory and predictive techniques.
- an accomplished software engineer able to ensure best practices in a collaborative environment
- an accomplished data engineer able to work with large scale datasets requiring distributed processing
- familiar with working with various types of data and have a problem-solving mindset
- knowledgeable about machine learning and have experience with data engineering in a ML context
- comfortable working in a large global team
Ideally you also:
- Have experience with machine learning over knowledge graphs
- Have experience with visualization and exploration of large graphs
- Have experience with NLP, especially entity linking
Valid through: 7/16/2020