SAP Archiving Specialist is expected to perform analysis of our SAP environment and implement an archiving strategy using various strategic parameters such as volume, value, compliance, retention policies, costs and risks.
Develops, configures, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
Job Description Cont.
- Minimum 8 years experience in application development utilizing SAP ABAP and Data Archiving.
- Minimum of 5 years SAP development experience in ECC utilizing the new SAP NetWeaver ABAP technologies.
- Experience developing, supporting and implementing multiple SAP archiving solutions with functional/technical objects.
- Knowledge of SAP FI/CO, GL, SD, MM, SM Data Archiving. Experience in Tcodes like TAANA, SARA, SARI.
- Experience with SAP DaRT, SAP DART audit data retrieval, DART Extracts/Views.
- Strong experience in implementing SAP Archiving such as ILM, Data archiving & Doculink), DaRT and OpenText (IXOS) and legacy systems decommissioning scenarios.
- Ability to navigate within UNIX operating system.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, related degree, or strong relevant and comparable experience
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Perform necessary SAP Archiving configurations.
- Monitor archiving batch processing in SAP and take appropriate action if needed.
- Implementations of enterprise-level solutions of SAP Archiving, SAP Image and Document Management Solutions.
- Must be willing and able to learn and support other technologies.
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to work in team environments.
- Understanding of standard business processes and data flow within a functional area.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve products and services.
- Must demonstrate the ability to think and work independently.
- Applicant must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
Requisition id: 15609