Harmonia (www.harmonia.com) is a rapidly growing, award-winning woman-owned company delivering cutting edge innovative technology solutions to federal agencies and commercial clients. We have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the US for the past 5 years running and were selected to be on the Fed 100 this year. Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated and focused professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
With offices across the country, Harmonia offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include paid gym membership, comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) savings plan, and vacations and holidays.
Sr. Data Architect/Modeler
• Provide business analysis.
• Implements advance strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
• Design and manage conceptual, logical and physical data models including versioning, change management, and governance.
• Provide data analyst services that allow separate transactional systems to re-use and share data.
• Provide data analyst services that facilitate an efficient and accurate data load into integrated schemas within the data warehouse.
• Document business and technical metada that has been captured during the data modeling and business analysis process.
• Maintain enterprise metadata so that it can be reported and leveraged for re-use.
• Develop and enhance Metadata Repository.
• Audit and ensure the quality and currency of Metadata.
• Identify requirements for indexing and indexing schemes.
• Normalize and denormalize data structures.
• Interpret SQL programming and provide SQL query development.
• Support the migration of data models between data model repositories.
• Define and maintain FSA/DBMO standards for data object naming and other data administration standards.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Minimum 6 years of experience.
• BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology Field.