What you will do:
The Sr. Data Analyst is responsible for ensuring all carrier system CDR billing data is accurate and complete in the MAX database. The Sr. Data Analyst will provide expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data and report results. The incumbent will have the opportunity to recommend and implement procedures that will deliver audit results more timely and accurately. The Senior Data Analyst will work closely with internal departments to generate ongoing reports that can identify potential issues with CDRs, billing disputes, user behavior patterns, government’s guidance, etc. The role of the Senior Data Analyst is to plan, design, develop and implement efficient business and operation systems flow to support our core organizational functions and business processes within our data systems.
- Manage the carrier CDR transmission process to ensure data is timely, accurate and complete within the database. Report trending, interpret results and resolve any operational issues effectively.
- Responsible to serve as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) providing expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data and report results from internal database, Clarify and BI.
- Identify problematic Data Integrity issues and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct such issues.
- Manage all in-house database applications including, but not limited to TAX Reporting, Subscriber Reconciliation and Page Plus Acquisition tools.
- Manage the SOX database policy procedures and lead all audit efforts.
- Build models to interpret data using statistical analysis and develop recommendations based on findings
- Leads process and systems improvement effort within the CORE databases that impact subscriber airtime costs. This includes defining, analyzing, recommending, implementing and documenting proposed system solutions.
- Manage all Business Change Requests related to the performance of the MAX database system, TAX application, Subscriber Application, Data Integrity, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science or combination of education and experience.
- 4 years of related Business Analysis experience
- Proficient in expert level SQL writing. Expert ability to perform Data Mining, design dynamic queries that join multiple databases across platforms and interpret findings.
- Technical expertise regarding Data Models and Database Designs
- Advance MS Excel, Advance MS Access, Word and Outlook experiencerequired.