The Data Analyst applies an analytical mind to complex business problems and internal/external data to give insight to key decision-makers in Marketing and other teams. By interpreting data to discover patterns and identify trends, he/she will be able to create reports that will be used in strategic planning. When we are able to identify and act preemptively on marketing trends and opportunities, Vantiv will continue to succeed.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when tostep aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internaland external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans basedon business data and market knowledge.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams toaddress business issues.
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
- Developing professional expertise, he/she applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Meets service level agreement with the business
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Data Analytics and a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Experience working with complex and large data sets across different platforms
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Process and detailed oriented