The Sr. Analyst eCommerce will play an integral role in helping the Company achieve its ambition by driving the Growth Game Plan into action and building a strong and sustainable organization.
The Sr. Analyst eCommerce execute testing and optimization strategies enhancing our consumer’s online experience. The Sr. Analyst eCommerce leverages strong relationships across many functions including, but not limited to: finance, IT, marketing, merchandising and customer service to facilitate understanding and optimization of our online experience.
• Using strong analytics skills, business acumen and attention to quality to provide data and analysis to assist in solving complex business problems
• Develop actionable digital consumer insights to enhance the digital customer experience and improve revenue and consumer satisfaction across Newell brands. Communicate insights and suggest improvements based on data and observed trends.
• Create, maintain, and deliver dashboards and reports for key stakeholders in an agreed upon SLAs
• Derive core insights from data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the website experience
• Execute testing and optimization efforts across brands in partnership with Business teams, Merchandising teams and DigitalTechnology teams.
• Support the continued enhancement and evolution of our experimentation and analytics capabilities to a best-in-class level. Stay abreast of industry trends and innovations and drive new testing and optimization initiatives that contribute to business goals.
The person must have an established track record in eCommerce Testing and Optimization or similar role. The candidate must be a strong communicator and have a sharp analytical approach. The candidate must be comfortable working in a matrix environment.
3+ years of direct and hands-on eCommerce testing and Optimization experience providing solutions in a large global company.
Experienceapplying analytics in an ecommerce business segment.
Direct and hands-on experience in using Adobe Test & Target, Monetate, Optimizely or otherdigital testing & personalization tools
Qualified candidates will have a broad understanding of analytical processes including but not limited to: data management, optimization, modeling, and
Experience with SQL and SAS (PC and/or mainframe) is a plus.
Experience with implementation and usage of web analytics tools such as: Omniture, WebTrends, CoreMetrics, Google Analytics, ClickTracks, FireClick, etc.
Advanced skills with all Microsoft Office Software for the creation of management reports, presentations, and analysis.
Skill merging diverse data from different platforms, formats and environments
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Analytics or related fields