At Plume, we focus on the consumer experience beyond all else. Our platform is driving industry leading experiences across 10’s of millions of homes and businesses. Ensuring our customer’s homes and businesses are safe from cybersecurity threats is a core technology and mission across all our products. Our solutions cover the entire stack, from router networking, data collection and processing, ML and AI algorithms and user reporting and education. We are searching for the best security solution architects to help continue driving our solution forward.
Plume and our architects are data driven, focusing on insights and action from algorithm based approaches. This role is heavily focused on definition of cyber security architectures and coordination of different development leads to execute and scale the architecture to our customers. In this role you will define the end-to-end architecture along with product and development leads for some of our core AI Security features.
- Work hand-in-hand with product leads to define and document a cybersecurity architecture meeting our customer and product vision requirements.
- Set and execute a cybersecurity architecture roadmap aligning with both development and product teams.
- Perform technical competitive analysis and teardowns
- Participate in day-to-day development implementation design meetings to ensure the architecture is scalable within our cloud platform.
- Interface with customers for subject matter expertise related to Plume’s AI Security solution on a regular basis to ensure full understanding of the requirements and use cases.
- Provide industry leading solutions and algorithms related to cybersecurity protection by working with Plume’s data and security teams.
- Coordinate with 3rd party technology vendors to define the interface to Plume’s cloud platform for joint product offerings.
- Perform architecture tradeoff analysis and select the best solution with the company priorities and vision as guiding principles.
- Assist in proof of concept and algorithm data analysis projects to ensure the solution provides maximum value and protection to the end customer.
- 5+ years experience designing, building, and scaling massively scalable cloud based cybersecurity architectures
- Experience scaling complex security threat analysis systems using cloud architectures
- Demonstrable knowledge of leading cybersecurity threat detection, modeling and prevention solutions
- Ability to convey complex solutions and architectures into key salient points for dissemination by non-development peers and customers to evangelize the solution
- Ability to define and propose big data solutions to complex solutions required for effective protection from security threats
- Knowledge in one or more areas across embedded software development, SDN/Openflow, Netfilter, IoT stack development, Smart Home Cybersecurity, AWS Public Cloud (EC2, VPC, S3, Lambda, EMR, DynamoDB, EKS etc.), Machine Learning for security is required
- Strong experience with working on Linux based systems
- Bay Area located with flexible work hours
What we want?
- Detail oriented architect capable it working in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Energetic approach to solving and deploying solutions at scale
- Never ending desire to create new products and solutions