This position is responsible for completing day-to-day management and operations of assigned security solutions and platforms to help detect security vulnerabilities and events which pose risk to the enterprise;
Performing platform lifecycle management activities (patching, upgrades, policy configuration, etc) for assigned platforms and/or tools; continuously assessing existing processes and procedures for improvement opportunities.
This role is also responsible for recommending and executing proactive security tool configuration updates to strengthen the organizations overall security posture and streamline existing processes, based on the evolving cyber threat landscape.
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree and 5 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments. Requires knowledge of security issues, techniques, and implications across all existing computer platforms.
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools, and techniques.
- Results-oriented, continuous improvement mindset
- Organization and multi-tasking skills; ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to operate effectively under high pressure situations and/or against deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions
- Understanding of information security frameworks, incident management/response, security operations, and application security best practices
- Ability to support Incident Response (gathering evidence from logs, etc.)
- Experience with security team operations in complex technical environments
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- Experience with system and technology integration for various security technologies
- IT standards, procedures, and policies (e.g., HIPAA)
- SSO and IdM tooling and functionality
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors OR Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Expert level understanding in integrating applications with CA SiteMinder, CA APIM (formerly Layer7) and CA Federation
- Familiarity with Active Directory and Sailpoint IdentityIQ.
Job ID: PK-1024461