· Develop and maintain automation scripts and code to support IT Risk and Cloud programs.
· Act as the Cybersecurity SME to Moody’s technology infrastructure teams and outsourcing providers.
· Documenting Cybersecurity exceptions and working with senior Cybersecurity team members to update procedures where appropriate.
· Function as lead engineer for several IT Risk projects. The lead engineer provides security design, configuration, implementation, burn-in, and transition to operations, of security technologies.
· Provide Engineering support to operations teams and infrastructure teams for upgrades and enhancements to current security technologies.
· Provide security engineering design and implementation expertise for Infrastructure and Moody’s Analytics projects, making sure that security requirements are fulfilled and escalating issues where necessary.
· Develop, collect and mature security metrics for IT Risk programs.
Cyber Security Services Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience in IT industry, preferably in a financial services or consulting organization
· BS or BA degree, preferably in technology/business or equivalent
· ServiceNow/GRC experience is a plus
· DevOps experience with Agile/Scrum
· 5-7 years prior development experience
· 5-7 years IT security product experience
· Familiar with one or more following: Java, Python, Ruby, AWS and Azure APIs, Service Now APIs, Puppet Terraform, Ansible.
· Familiar with various databases and SQL.
· Ability to quickly assimilate new technologies, tools, internal/external systems and design frameworks. Strong and broad technology background.
· Ability to think with a security mindset. The successful candidate has a strong IT background with in-depth knowledge of several key security practice area: access control; application security; network security; security architecture; security strategy
· Strong knowledge of application architecture, development and secure coding practices.
· Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to interact directly with customers that do not have an IT background.
· Strong presentation skills involving large and of varying IT background audiences.
· Proven ability to work within a large enterprise that spans multiple continents, is governed by change management and has a tiered support model.