Project Description: The Journeyman-level Mission Systems Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Engineer will help review and process mission information systems C&A packages for the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) Development Corps directorate in accordance with DoDI 8510.01 Risk Management Framework.
Duties & Responsibilities
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, update, accomplish Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) entries and updates, coordinate and staff C&A packages for Development Corps mission systems
- Maintain, prepare and distribute Development Corps mission systems C&A schedules and package status reports
- Register named Development Corps mission systems in ITIPS formerly referred to as the Enterprise Information Technology Database Repository (EITDR) in compliance with the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Review Development Corps mission systems certification policies, programs, procedures and reports for initial and follow-on system releases, including new and evolving cyber system requirements, and document findings with suggested changes
- Administer Development Corps mission systems information assurance telecoms and eMASS database updates
- Review and distribute the Information Assurance Strategy and Continuous Monitoring Strategy
- Conduct and document Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) and physical security penetration tests on Development Corps mission systems
- Revalidate information assurance and cyber controls for accredited Development Corps mission systems, and document findings with suggested changes
- Assess, as required, Higher Headquarters directed changes in the C&A policy requirements for their impact on mission system security posture or Risk Management Framework authorized systems
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Security, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Relevant certification per DoD 8570.01-M highly desired
- 7-10 Years experience performing similar job duties for the SMC/GP Directorate or another related SMC Directorate highly desired
- Familiarity with Risk Management Framework protocols highly desired
- Familiarity with SMC & Air Force Space Command C&A procedures highly desired
- Excellent and detail-oriented organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills required
- Advanced-level competency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook highly desired
- Required Certifications IAW DoD 8570.01-M.
Clearance: Ability to obtain DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance required
- Starting salary ranges from $125,000 to $137,000 depending on relevant experience and qualifications
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.