Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Technology - Technology is a global team that creates and operates the systems that deliver D&B data into our customer’s ecosystems. We eat, breathe, and dream of technologies that run our business today - and those that will transform the way we deliver value in the future. Our Team is divided into five areas of practice, cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals.1) Tech Operations / Infrastructure, 2) Tech Engineering, 3) Tech Security, 4) Tech PMO, and 5) Emerging Business Technology.
The Role: The trust our customers and partners put in our systems and data is critical to our success. We are looking for a Senior Security Analyst who can help build and drive Dun & Bradstreet’s Security Monitoring and Incident Response capabilities for the Global Security Operations function. The Senior Security Analyst will participate in security monitoring, active investigations, respond to security incidents, and perform forensics on IT systems. The ideal candidate will be part of a global technical security team and must have strong technical foundations in interpreting security events, capability to analyze large sets of data and a genuine curiosity or passion for information security investigations.
The role will be responsible for performing the following key activities:
- Participate in Incident Response activities: Including driving security operations analyst’s activities, communicating with Security and Technology management, and documenting investigation activities.
- Process Improvement: Executing, developing and documenting Incident Handling Guides and processes.
- Malware Analysis: Analyzing and interpreting malware, exploit and insider threat activities
- Forensics: Performing forensic analysis on memory, disk, and other system and network artifacts to identify indicators of compromise.
- Alerts: Analyzing and tuning security alerts and interpreting events, as well as development of new alerts based on signatures and behavioral activities.
- Identify Gaps: Investigating and documenting gaps in controls, event data and working with internal teams to resolve
- Reporting: Develop monthly reporting dashboards on incidents and response capabilities. Conduct executive briefings, engagement with business leaders on relevant threat/risk issues.
- Team building: Hire, retain, and train and grow a team of qualified Information Security experts.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- We strongly value creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and problem solving.
- We strongly value candidates who are willing to blend innovation with best practices and are motivated by the ability to create the best possible custom solution to protect Dun and Bradstreet from threats and bad actors.
- Minimum 5-7 years of security experience, specifically around incident response, malware analysis, and technical investigations.
- Ability to self-organize, prioritize activities independently, create documentation and reporting specific to the needs of D&B.
- Enable creative solutions by stimulating ideas through discussion and collaboration, with a specific focus on building relationships and partnerships with key technology and business leaders.
- Manage time and uncertainty well – able to navigate corporate environments and drive projects with good enough, but imperfect or incomplete, information.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain technical ideas to non-technical individuals at any level.