You are part of a strategic multi-year initiative, that spans across all GE businesses to strengthen cyber. In this role you are responsible for programing and configurations of 3rd party applications (CASB), in-house and other related products to enable expected outcomes. You will work independently as well as collaborate with broad engineering teams. You will be a valuable member of a large matrix team representing functions, domains and business.
Contributes to design discussions.
• Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
• Ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members.
• Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
• Helps drive pair programming practices and code reviews across the team.
• Demonstrates awareness or product positioning and key differentiators.
• Expert in writin
Valid through: 2020-3-18