Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS)- St. Petersburg, FL.
***Up to a $5,000 Sign on Bonus for External Candidates***
Are you looking to be empowered; to develop innovative and agile solutions that manage the complexity of future Cybersecurity requirements? RIS is seeking an adaptable and engaged candidate with 8+ years of experience in executing leadership and managerial duties with multiple responsibilities to include the execution of a comprehensive Cybersecurity program under the applicable governing Risk Management Framework (RMF) derived regulations such as: DAAPM, JSIG and ICD-503.
In this role, you will have a direct impact on achieving successful business results which exceed customer expectations through purposeful design and flawless execution. If you’re ready for a career that makes a difference in an ever growing and dynamic cybersecurity landscape, the RIS ISSO role may be your next great opportunity!
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United
States Citizen with a Top Secret clearance.
Requirements of the Information System Security Officer:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Systems/Technology related field degree with 4 + years of directly related experience.
- Additional experience will be considered in lieu of completed degree:
- Completed Associates degree + 8 years of experience
- No degree + 12 years of experience
- Demonstrated expertise in the development and implementation of a comprehensive cybersecurity program to include risk management, developing system security plans (SSP)s and associated artifacts (e.g. POAMs, etc.), obtaining authorizations to operate (ATOs), identifying secure system configurations (e.g. Win10, Server2016, RHEL7, etc.), conducting system/network audits, and remediating cyber-incidents.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and manage cybersecurity workforce improvement (e.g. training, certifications, performance management, etc.).
- You must also be willing to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level II certification.
- Experience with national security information system related security requirements (e.g. JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DAAPM or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience in the oversight and execution of the Assessment & Authorization processes (a.k.a. Certification & Accreditation).
- Experience in the oversight and execution of a continuous monitoring/improvement program (to include but not limited to self-inspections, security control assessments, training, log management systems, automated inventory utilities, etc.).
- Experience successfully interfacing with internal and external customers (i.e. SCAs, Program Managers, etc.).
- Experience providing technical security expertise and oversight for complex heterogeneous classified networked environments in collaboration with customers, Information Technology (IT) Department and other functional support departments.
- Experience in the execution and management of IS incident response and administrative inquiries/investigations in collaboration with the external support agencies/departments.
- Experience with the identification, development and oversight of appropriate Cybersecurity policy, processes and procedures.
- Experience leading efforts on a small to mid-size project/program.
- Experience managing risk, cost, quality and schedule performance effectively.
- Effective writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills.
The benefits of joining the RIS team:
- Sign-on bonus
- Competitive Offer
- Flexible Schedule (9/80)
- Annual Performance Review-Recognition & Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Career Development Path
- Virtual, Accelerated, Applied & Experiential Training Opportunities
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.