Sr CX Insights Analyst
Full Time/Part Time
7400 Safelite Way, Columbus, Ohio 43235-5086
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to have a happy work/life balance.
The Sr. CX Insights Analyst is responsible for identifying strategic opportunities to enhance the customer exeperience and improve customer conversion and provide insights to drive actions against those opportunities using sophisticated, advanced analysses, statistical model and testing methodlogies. This position is responsible for end to end solution delivery including design, development, execution and communication to business leaders. This position is instrumental in making Safelite's rich customer data impactful in improving overall customer journey.
- Lead discovery processes and collaborates with key partners to identify solutions to improve the customer experience. Proactively bring data driven insights to broader CX team to drive actions. Model and frame business scenarios that are meaningful and which impact critical processes and/decisions.
- Apply sophisticated computational, statistical, and modeling techniques in support of decision-making and to drive KPI improvement; techniques include, variance attribution, segmentaiton, cluster analysis, decision trees, data mining, predictive analysis. Partner with internal and external teams to pioneer innovative new opportunities and methodologies.
- Collaborate cross functionally and proactively influence prioritization of key initiatives through data-driven insights.
- Define metrics and build dashboards to track product and business. Use data to tell a story and present and communicate findings to leadership.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a combination of business/analytics roles (e.g. data science/analytics, management consulting, or business operations)
- Strong business intuition and judgement
- Expert level data storytelling and data visualization ability
- Broad knowledge of applied statistics, experimental design, and causal inference
- Expert SQL ability and proficiency with 1+ programming languages (e.g., R or Python)
- -Experience with BI tools (e.g. Looker, Chartio, or Tableau)
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint