Sr. Customer Support Supervisor, Tier 2 Product Support
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Manage team of 5-7 Customer Service Advisors. Provide coaching and training to raise the bar on skill set and ability to resolve deep tier 2 product issues.
Ensure work load is balanced across the team and that the team is meeting customer SLAs.
Develop streamlined customer resolution within the Tier 2 product support team.
Provide training and feedback to the Tier 1 teams to improve Tier 1 support skill in resolving general customer product issues.
Provide product teams insight into the voice of the customer around product issues and collaborate on resolution.
Education/Experience and Competencies
List the knowledge, skills, abilities, physical abilities, experience, licenses, training, educational requirements, etc. required for the position. These are not “functions” but rather the “attributes” an individual must possess in order to be qualified for the position.
- Knowledge of D&B Products
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, train, motivate and inspire a team
- 5 or more years people leadership experience required
- Ability to utilize process maps to identify gaps and improve workflow including escalation path and speed of resolution.
- Ability to analyze complex information utilizing excel and access to understand trends and magnitude of customer issues.
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability the analyze data is a plus
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Degree from a 4-year college, six sigma knowledge helpful.