Are you someone who thrives in a fast paced, team environment? Do you like being on the leading edge of technology? If so then come join our innovative, driven, and remarkable team of cyber-security experts!
Core Security provides enterprises with market-leading, threat-aware, identity, access and vulnerability management solutions that enable actionable intelligence and context needed to manage security risks across the enterprise. Core Security’s analytics-driven approach to security enables customers to manage access and identify vulnerabilities, in order to minimize risks and maintain continuous compliance.
Solutions include Multi-Factor Authentication, Provisioning, Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Identity and Access Intelligence (IAI), and Vulnerability Management (VM). The combination of these solutions provides context and shared intelligence through analytics, giving customers a more comprehensive view of their security posture so they can make more informed, prioritized, and better security remediation decisions.
The Customer Support Engineer will help to resolve customer issues by responding via phone and email to client inquiries. The ideal candidate will have good business acumen, excellent communication skills and a proven track record for consideration.
- Respond via phone and email to client inquiries
- Resolve client technical issues promptly
- Document and manage client information via CRM application
- Prioritize client requests and respond accordingly on daily basis
- Collaborate with Product Development team as needed to resolve client issues
- Report timely and accurate unresolved issues to Supervisor
- Maintain professional image at all time to clients
Skills & Requirements
- 2-4 years of professional technical customer service support
- Microsoft SQL server experience
- Microsoft Active Directory experience
- Enterprise class applications such as Lotus Notes, SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle eBusiness, UNIX, Linux, mainframes, etc.
- Working knowledge of Java and J2EE platforms including Tomcat, Apache webservers is a plus
- Account provisioning and password, identity and access management domain knowledge preferred
- Exceptional customer relationship skills, technical troubleshooting skills, team-focused, detail-oriented, efficient organization skills, and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (phone and conversation management)
- Time management proficiency
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- High motivation. Will do whatever it takes to ensure customer and company success
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent technical experience and training required