Withlocations in Bothell, WA, Rochester, NY, and Arlington, VA, EagleView? transforms industries and changes lives by providing answers - derived primarily from our own world-class Pictometry? imagery - to questions related to millions of commercial and residential properties, for professionals across energy, solar, commercial, public safety, and government markets, saving those individuals time and money while also reducing exposure to risk.
EagleView has a ?work-hard, play-hard? culture and we?ve been continually named a Best Place to Work because of our belief that making the workplace fun is a key to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7, social, athletic and wellness opportunities are plentiful and the growth, education and potential of employees is a top priority. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
EagleView is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) based in the Greater Chicago Area. The CSM provides the client with white glove service while working to gain insight, strategize and improve efficiencies within complex workflows. The ideal candidate will exhibit trust, candor and credibility to enable them to advocate and act as a trusted advisor for their customers. Partnering with the VP of Sales, the CSM will determine client roadmaps to focus on identifying and establishing opportunities and delivering solutions in a meaningful and tactful way. If you are driven to win, extremely organized and a big picture thinker; pleaseapply below!
- Engage customers through planned discussions, recurring updates, requests and projects.
- Manage internal follow up by interfacingwith multiple internal departments.
- Partner withsales to determine strategy, alignment and workflow optimization.
- Fulfill customer needs by completing all requests, projects, demos, follow up, and meeting preparation.
- Manage pilot programs through scheduling, facilitating and implementation.
- Build relationships with customers through in person meetings. Travelrequired primarily in the Greater Chicago Area.
- Increase revenue through high CSAT scores.
- Complete monthly reporting.
- Document all activity in Salesforce.com.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Senior Customer Success Manager with5+ years?experience directly managing enterprise accounts.
- Knowledge and experiencewith the enterprise selling process.
- Experience integrating new product lines into customer workflow.
- Experience working in the insurance industry highly preferred.
- Documented experience understanding and influencing complex political environments inside of enterprise organizations.
- Travel up to 30%.
EagleView? offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.