The Area Customer Solutions Manager (ACSM) has a passion for the customer experience at T-Mobile, reporting to the Area Operations Director. Takes a leading role in changing the wireless experience for the better by driving culture and execution that represents our customer focus across an entire Area. Develop comprehensive plans for sharing customer insights with business partners to influence change; manage and solve customer pain points and escalations through process improvement; collaborate and communicate with cross-functional partners, stakeholders and leadership in order to deliver an Un-carrier experience to every customer. This role is ultimately responsible for all Area planning and preparation for any change that impacts the customer as well as resolving a broad range of customer impacting issues. The ACAM is the key role advocating on behalf of the customer experience to HQ, the field and cross-channel partners.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Subject matter expert directly resolving Area customer escalations. Must be available nights and weekends based on customer and business needs.
- Capture, and share trends for all Area customer escalations with Area leadership, HQ and frontline
- Proactively identify customer experience opportunities, identify root cause and drive solution through cross-functional teams
- Provide key insights, trends and opportunities from customer experience surveys, shops and social reviews to Area and Channel leadership
- Elevate service interaction metric results to match sales interaction metric performance by identifying process pain points and obstacles and then influencing culture and behavior to drive increased service performance.
- Drive education, awareness and execution of all frontline tools, offers and customer onboarding to frontline through Area conference calls, training and store visits.
- Subject matter expert for new initiative launches on all customer experience considerations before, during and after launch. Continual monitoring of evolving customer experience with course corrections as needed.
- Expert driving TPR knowledge, experience and execution for new products and offers to drive increased experience performance
- Direct liaison with HQ Retail Experience team to inform experience strategy (channel, cross-channel), tools and frontline needs
- Provide coaching, feedback and recommendations across the Area, and in partnership with other Areas, to enhance customer experience performance
- Frequent engagement with T-Voice members to solicit experience needs and share solutions
- Strong partnership with Customer Care leaders and SMEs to eliminate pain points and reduce calls
- Proactively engage with Social team to react quickly and anticipate potential issues
- Develop local Engineering partnership to quickly respond to customer network concerns and questions
- Propose strategy, ideas and recommendations to Area and HQ Executive leadership during frequent interactions.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
5+ years of leadership experience or similar cross-functional program leadership roleMinimum Required
- Excellent Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full industry knowledge of customer satisfaction drivers; strong understanding of policy/process impact to front line employee & customer satisfaction
- Proficient in MS Office - specifically Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio