General Dynamics IT is currently looking for a dedicated Senior Manager to join our Call Center Operations team in Hattisburg, MS. The Senior Manager will play an integral role in providing supervision and leadership to a team of call center Supervisors and Customer Service Representatives (CSRs). The Senior Manager at General Dynamics is responsible for coaching and leading all Customer Service Representatives Supervisors by answering questions, providing feedback and adhering to all General Dynamic's policy and procedures. The Senior Manager reports directly the Deputy Director.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate managers.
- Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
- 10-12years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires proper safety and security precautions. To ensure our contact center production area is at minimal risk for unauthorized disclosure (that is, the release or divulgence of information by an entity to persons or organizations outside of that entity) of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or Protected Health Information (PHI), the work environment operates under a Secure Floor Policy. The Secure Floor Policy limits or restricts personal belongings, electronic devices, or paper that can be brought into production areas.