RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB FUNCTIONS
Customer Complaints/ Enquiries Management – 25%
- Lead a team of Customer Quality Engineers and coordinate customer quality related complaint resolution with manufacturing plants.
- Lead investigation and resolution for complex or serious quality issues.
- Review CAPA from manufacturing plants to determine the robustness. Drive manufacturing plants to define customer acceptable CAPA.
- Review and approve 8D reports from manufacturing plants. Responsible and accountable for closure of customer quality complaints. Protect sensitive and IP related information.
- Present 8D report directly to customer if necessary.
- Represent Company and coordinate responses for customer quality meetings. Report and track progress of open quality issues.
- Direct interface to customer escalation.
People Management – 20%
- Resource planning for day-to-day activities and specific tasks or projects.
- Provide training, guidance and coaching to direct reports.
- Responsible for direct reports career growth and development.
Quality Improvement – 25%
- Lead manufacturing plants to implement QMS improvement requests from customers. Provide appropriate responses to customers if implementation is not feasible.
- Oversees customer quality audit in manufacturing sites. Manage progress and be responsible for gaps closure.
- Champion to drive manufacturing sites quality improvements to meet customer expectations and future needs.
Customer Management – 20%
- Serve as Quality Leader in strategic and key account teams.
- Build working relationship with strategic & key customers.
- Partner with account teams to build quality strategies and actions to improve Customer Score Cards.
- Represent Company Microelectronics Quality for customer management meetings.
Change Control Management – 10%
- Understand the changes from manufacturing sites and project owners.
- Work with Sales Team to customize suitable customer notification packages or White Papers.
- Manage customer communications and presentations, customer visits if necessary.
- Track progress and follow up on further customer requested info. and data.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Prefer 10 years relevant working experience in quality and prefer 5 years management experience.
- ROLE CAN WORK REMOTELY FROM HOME but willing to travel to Company’s and customer manufacturing sites as needed.
- Understand high volume manufacturing environment.
- Customer quality or manufacturing quality experience is required.
- Knowledge and experience in Microelectronics or Semiconductor industry requirements is preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standard and certified QMS auditor, certified Quality Manager/ Engineer will be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge and usage of statistical tools (such as SPC, MSA, Pareto, ANOVA etc.) and quality tools (such as FMEA, Cause and Effect Diagram, 8D etc.).
- Proficient in software such as PowerPoint, Excel, Minitab, etc.
- Excellent in English communication skill both in speaking and writing. Additional language (such as Japanese or Chinese) will be an added advantage.