Skilljar is seeking an experienced customer marketer to join our fast-growing team. This individual will bring a customer perspective to all programs. You are a strategic problem solver with excellent cross-functional collaboration and influence management skills. You have proven analytic skills, keen attention to detail and ability to overcome obstacles.
We’re looking for a motivated, hands-on, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You are nimble, highly-adaptable, and able to think on your feet. Excellent written and oral communication skills are a requirement.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup with dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Create the vision and execution for Skilljar Connect 2021 (User Conference)
- Manage and improve the Customer Advisory Board
- Develop and improve community engagement with Slack channels and Zendesk community
- Build positive relationships with our best clients as testimonials and speakers.
- Understand customer lifecycle marketing for upsell/expansion
- Manage Customer Research e.g. NPS, Customer Satisfaction
- 5+ years of marketing experience working in a fast-paced technology environment, ideally enterprise software and/or B2B SaaS
- 3+ years of experience in customer marketing
- Proven skills with analytic tools e.g. excel, salesforce reporting, hubspot
- Facility with social media, email marketing, webinars
- A collaborative team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent years of relevant experience required.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!