Clarizen's Customer Marketing Manager will play a key leadership role within the Marketing group, collaborating with internal stakeholders to define, execute and measure effective customer communications and campaign efforts. As a customer marketing pioneer, you will delight and engage customers with the mission of building a community of fanatic brand advocates. You will have primary responsibility for driving customer adoption to increase upsell, cross-sell and retention. You will define customer segmentation, develop and execute targeted campaigns based on customer lifecycle and critical trigger points. You will be proficient in using a mix of channels and marketing vehicles to nurture and develop long-term relationships, increase brand awareness, establish thought leadership and achieve on renewal and upsell KPIs. You will be measured on expansion opportunities and revenue influence. In this position you will need to be a great storyteller and a superior communicator.
Clarizen's mission is to power the fast, agile enterprise. As a two-time Gartner leader in the PPM Magic Quadrant and current Forrester leader in Enterprise Collaborative Work Management, our solution helps over 2,000 companies become business agile. Leveraging years of experience building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology, we are developing groundbreaking new solutions to create a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
With strong differentiation in machine learning, artificial intelligence, purposeful collaboration and powerful workflow technology, Clarizen is searching for the best-in-class to help us build, write and bring this compelling story to market. There has never been a better time to join our company.
Location: San Mateo, CA
- Strong passion for understanding and delighting customers
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Creative marketing and communication skills
- Deep analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker who can pioneer the customer experience through marketing
- 5+ years professional experience in a customer-facing and relationship marketing role
- Proven track record of creating and executing highly successful marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with enterprise software and SaaS
- Excellent understanding of data and the ability to analyze and drive impactful actions
- Outstanding listening skills and keen ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive communications
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder communications and engagement
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management skills
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment; willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done
- Marketo/SFDC skills a plus
- BA/BS degree or higher required
- Build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Connecting with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle
- Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Compose and send customer emails
- Manage and maintain engagement and advocacy programs; continually recruit new customer advocates
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories
- Develop a customer lifecycle campaign program and work with marketing operations to implement
- Create special marketing content for account management/customer success to help at-risk customers with training
- Target happy customers for upsell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunities
- Provide product feedback given by advocates to the Product Management team