• Work with sales to understand the landscape at our top accounts – the customers’ product roadmaps, their key care-abouts, the position of our competitors at the account, etc. – and position eSilicon in the best possible light to maximize our penetration and share.
• Work with sales to set up Quarterly Business Reviews with top customers
• Participate in developing creative business models for eSilicon’s ASIC offerings, with an emphasis on models that address the needs of complex customer engagements and increase the overall value of the opportunity to eSilicon and stickiness with the customer
• With inputs from FAEs, design engineering, and operations, develop financial models based on development costs (NRE) and production costs for ASIC opportunities
• Formulate compelling proposals in response to customer RFQs that properly position eSilicon’s technical and commercial offerings vs. the customers’ needs and maximize our likelihood to win
• Track historical pricing on won and lost opportunities for use as a knowledge base to determine future pricing for our products
Background & Experience Requirements Include:
10+ years in a customer marketing role as described above – QBRs, Business/Financial Modeling, RFQ/RFP design – plus:
• Good understanding of enterprise and networking end applications and how they are competitively positioned in the market.
• Strong relationships with networking, telecom and or wireless infrastructure customers to invite product roadmap discussions with the ability to distill these requirements into how eSilicon can help make customers successful through our ASIC engagements
• BS or MS. MBA a plus.