$100K — $150K *
The Senior Customer Growth Manager is responsible for the development and execution of Customer and Channel specific marketing plans. Working closely with the sales team and our customers, the SCGM plays a key role in driving revenue and profit for the System, while helping achieve our goal of becoming the Customer's most valued supplier.
Ownership of Senior level marketing call points
· Lead total beverage marketing strategy in collaboration with overall customer strategy
· Influence complex customer situations (franchisees etc)
· Deliver insights (consumer and industry) and apply to customers business
· Construct annual marketing calendar
· Contribute to customer’s long term planning process
· Conduct customer marketing stewardship reviews
· Provide customer business and opportunity assessments
· Provide BIC competitive analysis /PicOS
· Create persuasive selling stories
· Lead revenue enhancing concept development with customers
· Leverage internal tools and resources to support customer strategy (e.g. via channel, asset and brand )
· Identify and leverage customer-specific, and channel marketing opportunities through prioritizing and capitalizing on channel, customer, and shopper insights and linking to brand strategy.
· Develop and execute channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand ideas/thinking and consumer insights to drive increased consumer preference and customer activity
· Work with sales teams in the development, execution and follow - up of sales plans of assigned customer base.
· Participate actively in the Annual Customer Plan process.
· Provide strong financial acumen to all business decisions and provide post analysis to ensure goals are met.
· Work with sales teams to jointly present major initiatives to customers.
· Assisting customers in reaching sales potential on company products by offering creative merchandising ideas.
· Building relationships with marketing contacts of key customers.
Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business
5-7 years' experience in a consumer-packaged goods company and/or agency, preferably in both customer management and marketing roles
Valid through: 3/7/2021