Senior CRM Business Analyst
As a Senior CRM Business Analyst, you will be a key member of the GTM Business Process & Systems team focused on the best practice evolution of our Salesforce environment supporting Sales & Marketing. This critical role will lead the evolution of our CRM process & systems as we enable revenue growth, customer adoption and improved productivity. This role will partner closely with Marketing, Sales and IT teams to define and delivery best in class process & systems solutions to meet our rapidly evolving cyber security business.
- CRM Product Owner - Act as the business Product Owner for CRM applications, partnering with business users and IT to define the best practice evolution of our process & systems. Act as the subject matter expert on how our process & systems operate, driving adoption to achieve maximum business benefits of our investments.
- Business requirements - work with end users to gather, understand, document and approve business requirements.
- Solution Design - develop designs including user stories and to-be process flows, to create best in class solutions to meet business needs.
- User Testing - Collaborate with IT, GTM Ops and users to develop, document and execute user testing to verify system changes meet business requirements as approved.
- Solution Adoption – partner across teams to support and drive full adoption of business process and systems solutions to maximize value in our investments.
What do we look for in our leaders:
- Structured and highly analytical, systems and process problem solvers with strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills to drive consensus across stakeholders.
- Adaptable, taking external and internal input to add to your best in class experience, to drive forward and deliver the best business solutions.
- Dynamic and self-motivated person with a strong customer focus and drive to put in place the best solutions for our customers, internal and external.
- Naturally curious to understand how our business works and should work to achieve our goals, naturally translates business requirements into applications and solutions to meet those needs.
- Able to assess large projects and initiatives and break them down into smaller, easier to develop and consume deliverables.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- 5+ years successful experience in Salesforce (Sales, Marketing, Service), including within complex business environments, successfully defining and deploying Saleforce through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- 7+ years as a strong business analyst, leveraging your skills and experience within the CRM environment, having acted as a senior business analyst on a variety of successful SFDC complex implementations.
- Experience with complementary systems in the Sales and Marketing Go To Market ecosystem including systems such as Marketo, Salesforce CPQ, Clari and partner enablement applications.
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills including presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills
- Saleforce certified including Salesforce Admin certification
- Technology or business oriented Bachelor's Degree