The Sr Credit Portfolio Analyst will be a commercial credit specialist within the portfolio credit management team. The analyst will focus on application of market analytics, valuation and assessment methodologies and quantitative modeling. The purpose is to identify concentration, capital aggregation and anticipated risk migration issues in the portfolios and recommend and implement appropriate risk mitigation measures to reduce unexpected losses in the portfolio.
The analyst will work closely with the Credit Portfolio Manager and will take a lead role in the centralization of portfolio credit management, risk scoring and risk modeling.
- Work with quantitative credit risk models and qualitative credit risk scorecards within a dual risk rating framework.
- Provide quantitative analysis to verify data and model methodology integrity.
- Work closely with modelers, internal and external, to provide leadership and guidance on proper credit risk management practices.
- Work closely with developers to implement proper controls and documentation to ensure model integrity and transparency.
- Participate in development of relevant policies and procedures.
- Source and maintain internal and external data required for various reporting and analysis purposes.
- Develop advisory positions based on the Bank’s credit portfolio, overall market conditions, stress testing results and idiosyncratic events.
- Work with and process large amounts of data to use for analytical reporting and risk mining.
- Bachelordegree in Accounting; Business Management; Economics; Finance; Statistics. Graduate degreepreferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Banking of Financial Services industry
- 5-10 years’ Financial Analysis experience
- 5-10 years’ of Banking and Investment Products knowledge
- CFA, CPA, CAIA, CFM or other related designation preferred
- Expert level skills with Microsoft Office Suite, SQL Query and Pivot Tables
- Advanced skills and experience with Microsoft Office VBA, SNL and Essbase preferred
Req No. 2017-3757