Under limited supervision provides analytical support relating to due diligence, document processing, and financial/statistical analyses related to transactions, credit approval and ongoing monitoring of closed transactions. Review loan documents for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to approval conditions.
Recommends proper loan documentation and loan restructure for complex credits. Present facts and summarizes the credit analysis results concerning the applicant's credit worthiness. May make client calls to obtain all necessary information and clarification on financial analysis materials and resources.
May contact borrowers directly for additional information and details related to loan request. Work with attorneys and otherfinancial or legal resources to obtain the correct, accurate documents to fully protect the banks interests in the credit relationship. Colleagues have a full understanding of the bank's credit policies and existing credit arrangements.
- *Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Economics.
- *Minimum 5 years of credit analysis or financial analysisexperiencerequired.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience in a banking or financial services environment required.
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be capable of working well independently and in teams.
- Detailed knowledge of credit, accounting, credit policy and financial statement analysis.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge across all areas of lending including Commercial Finance, Commercial Real Estate, and ABL.
- Excellent ability to analyze credits, as well as a detailed knowledge of lending structure and sources and uses of cash.
- Working knowledge of Lexis Nexus, Pacer, Moody's Risk Origins, Monarch, and Asset Reader.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to present clear and precise recommendations based upon analysis for action on loans and loan treatments.
Job ID CRDT-8365