Be a part of the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
Sr Creative Project Manager
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
Join our Creative Services team as a highly motivated, proactive project manager with a proven ability to efficiently manage the schedule, budget and statement of work for large-scale integrated projects. You’ll drive operational excellence for a geographically diverse creative team, partnering closely with the creative director, account manager, and creative talent. You will also adapt to a dynamic work environment, prioritizing dozens of large projects at any given time while ensuring project deliverables are on schedule and within budget.
- Identify project requirements, constraints and deadlines to develop statements of work, project schedules, and estimates. Obtain business partner approval on statements of work, schedules and estimates.
- Develop project plans for integrated campaigns with multiple deliverables including graphic design, multimedia, web, photo, video, exhibits, writing and editing.
- Track project schedules, estimates to actual costs, documenting and communicating change requests to project scope, budget and schedule.
- Assist in resource management.
- Close out completed projects, and archive deliverables.
- Generate reports using the organization’s resource management system.
- Coordinate final production and printing estimates. Coordinate vendor support as needed.
- Advise on process improvements and lead lessons learned meetings.
- Serve as the team point of contact for questions regarding project process, estimates statement of work and deadlines.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally with peers, leadership, business partners and external partners.
- Experience working with an in-house creative media and or communications organization is preferred.
- Experience working within a creative agency preferred.
- PMP strongly preferred.
- Multi-function, multi-site project management experience (developing & maintaining team schedules, resource management, risk management) and working with multiple stakeholders is required.
- Expertise with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint is required.
- Experience creating and editing project schedules with Microsoft Project is strongly preferred.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.