At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
Put your talent for art and creative design to use on our energetic marketing team. We are seeking an inspiring creative contributor and leader to own creative direction of strategy, execution, and the purposeful evolution of Achiever’s visual brand identity and digital programs. You are a skilled conceptual storyteller with a knack for distilling the complex, thinking holistically, and leading through influence, guidance, and enablement. In this role, you will help develop Achiever’s creative guidelines and lead strategic design efforts involving partnership across marketing, product, and sales to ensure a delightful, unified, and distinctive brand experience for customers, prospects, and partners.
We have many stories to tell about the rapidly changing world of employee engagement, our customers, and how we’re helping to transform organizations to empower their employees and managers through solutions such as recognition and measurement to drive business outcomes. We’re looking for a creative, self-motivated individual with a combination of the following skills: designing for mixed media (e.g., digital and print) to create dimensional output that is interactive and engaging. The ability to learn what makes our audience ticks and create compelling work that evokes a response (conversion).
As a senior creative manager at Achievers, you will be responsible for updating, maintaining, and driving brand guidelines, creating programs that will be leveraged by demand gen and events to drive acquisition marketing, and creative to support our overall theme and content for customer marketing for our annual customer conference. Strong communication and organization skills are essential to this role. As we are in a fast-paced category, this position requires the ability to work under tight deadlines and with maximum flexibility.
- Establish a deep knowledge of the Achiever’s brand, our platform and product suite, audiences, marketingchannels and collateral.
- Partner with product and marketing stakeholders to develop and evolve our unique visual brand identity, and direction; guide the creation of an authentic, consistent narrative across all experiences, for both developer and enterprise audiences.
- Manage any design agency relationships, keeping projects on track with clearly defined priorities, expectations, and timelines.
- Own the visual language and design patterns of Achiever’s brand.
- Drive positive internal awareness of design trends, brand standards and processes, through a design culture of open collaboration, accessibility, and knowledge sharing.
- Consistently deliver high-quality design deliverables for stakeholders across the org, on time.
- 5-7 years of experience in creative/art marketing
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of brand identity, including typography, iconography, illustration, visual language and messaging.
- Strategic vision, and a demonstrated record of delivering successful projects and brand campaigns.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication, and the ability to skillfully advocate for a particular design approach, achieving buy-in from all levels of stakeholders across the Org.
- Self-motivation and proactive drive: you think ahead, enjoy a good challenge, and are a pro at balancing competing priorities to deliver great work within time-sensitive deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully partner cross-functionally, building trust and rapport, as well as manage and motivate the internal brand design team and external vendors/agencies
- Analytical skills and focused attention to detail, plus a knack for communicating complex technical concepts in the widely-accessible and straightforward way.
- Ability to gracefully give, receive, and incorporate candid feedback, as well as approach design thinking from the systems-level and lead pattern-level design critiques.
- Mastery of vector-based design tools (such as Illustrator or Sketch)
- Awareness of current design and digital media best practices.
- Insightful team player, willing to lend a hand (and opinion) to a variety of projects
- You use excellent communication skills, and you can articulate and present concepts and solutions to stakeholders
- Experience with animation and motion design is a plus.
- A portfolio of work and completed projects. Ensure you include a portfolio link when applying
- Robust and emotion-invoking storytelling skills translatable across many mediums
- Solid portfolio with incredible content and measurable results;
- Proven track record and portfolio that shows success and failures and the ability to articulate the details of target audience, goals and outcome, and how you could improve it
- Action and results-oriented: rolls-up sleeves and tackles work head-on - no task is too small or insignificant for you
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and collaborative environment
- Never satisfied with the status quo – always looking for opportunities to improve
- Understand the difference between ‘perfect and ready to launch’ and ‘perfectionism.’
- Excellent communicator, collaborator, and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions (e.g., artistic testing)
- Team player who is enthusiastic about helping out across the team, and learning new skills within the marketing function
- Can work as an individual contributor or in a group and is driven.