Support ETP’s various businesses in the following areas:
- Finance: assist with project finance, debt compliance, tender offers, and credit facilities. Work with outside counsel and lead or assist internal efforts on all finance matters.
- Corporate/SEC: assist with Form 10-K/10-Q/8-K drafting and review, as well as preparing Section 16 filings. Coordinate with outside counsel on a wide range of general corporate/SEC matters.
- Governance: assist with preparation of board and committee meeting materials, joint ventures, etc.
Essential Requirements: Experience, Educational & Special Training Required
- This position will report to the Associate General Counsel and will also work closely with the General Counsel.
- The ideal candidate will have approximately 5 to 7 years of corporate experience, ideally including a heavy finance component.
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, and able to work as a member of a busy team.
- Strong academic credentials and previous training in respected law firm or corporate legal department required.
Job Location Houston, Texas, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code 8633-323