Can you translate quantitative data into insight? If so we want you to join our growing Business Analytics at Quantech Services, Inc.
Seeking dedicated professionals with expertise in cost, statistical, economic and/or quantitative analysis to support Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition programs within the Battle Management Directorate.
This is an opportunity to develop skills in cost, schedule, and risk analysis.
- Collaborate with a team of Quantech cost analysts & subject matter experts on a variety of projects
- Develop life cycle cost estimates for DoD weapon system programs (aircraft, radar, and IT systems)
- Analyze historical data and develop analogies and cost estimating relationships using regression analysis
- Understand technology trends and analyze impact on cost
- Interview functional specialists in support of estimating methodology development
- Develop risk distributions for cost driver variables & cost estimating relationship equations
- Analyze program schedules and quantify schedule uncertainty
- Study, analyze, and develop metrics for complex modern software development programs
- Build complex spreadsheet-based program cost models used as decision analysis tools
- Apply statistics concepts to quantify probability of success for program budget and schedule plans
- Conduct business case analyses, trade studies and economic analyses
- Assist program managers in development and execution of contract strategies and program plans
- Proficient in analyzing data sets and developing statistical models, but also able to tackle problems by thinking outside of the box
- Technical fast learner with the ability to communicate with multiple functional teams to gather (programmatic/technical) data and translate it into cost impacts for the government
- Experienced problem solver, comfortable working in ambiguous environments with the ability to lead financial focused conversations with cross functional teams
- Approachable team player with the skill set to successfully work a variety of projects and take direction from multiple sources at once
- Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret level clearance
- 7+ years of experience in cost, statistical, economic and/or quantitative analysis related fields
- Must have a BS/BA with 21 semester hours in quantitative analysis courses, plus 3 semester hours of Calculus.
Please see standard Work, Physical and Mental Requirements for all Quantech roles.
Work Environment This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands This is largely a sedentary role mostly sitting; however, some filing may be required . This would require the ability to move files, or boxes with file data, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary, ability to lift up to 40lbs.