TriNet (NYSE: TNET) is a fast-growing, award-winning PEO/SaaS for 13,+ SMBs (including SnapChat & Yeti).
TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers’ compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
This, along with our stellar people, talented leadership team, and industry-leading technology platform, makes us a highly desirable place to work. But don’t just take it from us. Some of our accolades include:
- Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Best and Brightest in Wellness
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year for TriNet Cares
- 50 Best Companies to Sell For by Selling Power 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Now we want to add you to our team of more than 2,800 colleagues across the U.S.
The Corporate Recruiter achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising hiring managers; managing candidates through the process. The person in this position is innovative in using key sourcing tools to source top candidates. The recruiter manages candidates and hiring managers through the entire hiring process. Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, job databases and social media tools.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging office tours when appropriate.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manage new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices;
- Monitor job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
College degreedesired, or equivalent education and/or related work experience.
5 - 12Years’ Experience; ideally cross-functional expertise within Sales, IT, Finance, Executive etc.
Experience with heavy passive sourcing efforts and high-growth environments
Experiene with Taleo a plus
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Passive Sourcing skills.
- Social media sourcing skills.
- Supports and adheres to Diversity and Employment Law.
- Results Driven, Professionalism and excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Strong Organizational Skills.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Excellent judgment skills.
- Up to 15% travel
Occasional off hours work
--> Salary, Bonus
--> Benefits day 1 (approximately 90% paid); 401K + match (after 30 days & fully vested); Equity plan,
Generous PTO (with rollover); $5K Annual Education reimbursement, Collaborative culture with earned partial remote possibilities long-term, and more...