Sr Corporate Recruiter - Technology
8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
The Senior Technical Recruiter will be responsible to attract, source and interview top talent for Interactions across all technical and non technical positions. The Sr. Recruiter will be a talent advisor to the business, consulting with managers on assessment methods, candidateexperience and market trends and competitive insights.
- Source, screen, and interview candidates for engineering, technical, professional services and/or support positions.
- Communicate with hiring managers to help identify job requirements and anticipate talent needs.
- Assess candidatequalifications, using behavioral based interviewing and manage candidate pipelines.
- Full lifecycle recruiting; Take ownership of Technology roles across a range of levels and functions, implementing sourcing strategies that provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Deliver an exceptional candidateexperience; Manage the candidate journey and act as a candidate advocate, ensuring they are fully informed and updated.
- Market and position Interactions as an Employer of Choice while proactively seeking new avenues to identify and attract talent.
- Manage interviewer preparedness and effective interview format, and debrief meetings.
- Ensure thorough communication & timely feedback to candidates.
- Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor to management and HR Business Partners by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market.
- Drive the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process.
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events.
- Leverage market data and insights to influence and drive quality and timely hires.
- Ensure compliance with organization policy and government regulatory guidelines.
- Explore new recruiting tools and sourcing strategies as market trends shift.
- Assist with projects related to attracting, hiring and retaining A players at Interactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field.
- 7-10 years of technical recruitment experience.
- Proficiency in Boolean logic and strong sourcing strategies.
- Strong understanding of market data and compensation philosophies.
- Strong talent advising, influencing and consultative skills.
- College relations experience a plus.
- Workday ATS experience strongly preferred.