We are looking for Sr ?Corporate Recruiter for our client in Rochester, NY
Job Title: Sr ?Corporate Recruiter
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Manage details for career fairs across the U.S.; such as securing locations, finalizing logistic schedules, working with partner recruiters to source candidates, preparing managers and candidates, arranging advertising, etc.
- Represent and coordinate the Harris Communication Systems Segment recruiting needs to attract and acquire top talent to meet growing business needs via recruiting fairs and events.
- As needed, provide recruiting support, including but not limited to, screening resumes, interviewing candidates, administer appropriate assessments, make recommendations for hire and deliver employment offers.
- Design and provide metrics for recruiting events and candidate activities, including managing career fair candidate activity in tracking system.
- Follow appropriate approval processes, use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Requires frequent use and strong knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards.
- Acts as a resource to managers and employees in the organization through the staffing process.
- Stays current and knowledgeable on industry trends and performs other duties as assigned.
- Travel is required for this role.
- Bachelor?s degree in Human Resources, Management or equivalent degree. Master?s degree a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years corporate staffing/sourcing experience in a large high tech business environment is required with proven successful recruiting of Engineering roles and/or Program Manager roles in the defense industry.
- Minimum of 3 years?experience with organizing career fairs.
- Minimum of 4 years knowledge of OFCCP requirements for recruiting and a strong background with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Working knowledge of related computer applications, including Microsoft Office tools.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Proven ability to meet objectives and deadlines in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Proven communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Positive attitude, embraces change, seek solutions, resourceful and flexible in response to changing business priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization.