The Sr. Corporate MarketingEvents Manager supports the planning and execution of internal and external event programs, including industry trade shows, user conferences, executive seminars, team building and thought leadership gatherings that focus on building awareness and team collaboration. Additionally, these events will build internal and external brand for Snagajob while driving demand among key audiences. Reporting to the Manager, Sales Planning and Strategy, this event professional will work closely with the revenue and marketing teams to provide support for internal company cultural events in addition to outside event programs.
The Sr. Corporate MarketingEvents Manager will play an integral role in the success of all events for Snagajob.
What We’ll Expect:
- Defining and owning the company’s event marketing/strategy plan, including measuring performance and recommending improvements to existing events
- Leveraging industry trade shows and events to best support lead generation and demand creation
- Providing trade show and event support including pre-planning, onsite execution and post-show analysis in order to meet objectives and strategies for market.
- Responsible for measuring ROI, justifying budgets (including the number and quality of leads generated), tracking leads to sales, and perceptions
- Providing decision-support information to include show selection, show investment, integration/fit into marketing mix, strategic planning, etc.
- Researching and coordinating with key sales and marketing leaders to find events that create effective selling opportunities in the market and/or increase brand awareness
- Planning, organizing, attending and managing event logistics for internal events as well as external conferences, trade shows, seminars, corporate events, etc. May include coordinating marketing promotions and sales related activities
- Provide event and execution support for large scale internal events that are integral to corporate culture
- Responsible for event planning, site selection, program development, vendor contracts negotiation, speaker management, logistics, lead collection and tracking, inventory management, budget management, client and prospect hospitality, messaging and communications, staffing coordination, AV production and all other aspects of event production
- Coordinating and working with Central Services team in designing booth, displays and exhibit configurations for trade shows and corporate events
- Responsible for developing and meeting program budget expectations.
- Completing team and event administrative duties as requested
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree and previous experience working in hi-tech, fast paced environments required.
- Some knowledge of total marketing mix including program management, marketing communications, events marketing and logistics, etc.
- Well-developed written, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in managing budgets, projects and vendors.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management within the company as well as customers and prospects.
- 5+ years of events and events marketing experience (technology product companies highly preferred).
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivated, strong organizational skills, strong time management skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously required.
- Up to 40% travelrequired.
What You Can Expect From Snagajob:
Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, 20 days of PTO to start and 2 days of paid community service time, eligibility for performance-based bonuses, and casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. Snagajob is an equal opportunity employer.
With more than 80 million registered hourly workers and 300,000 employer locations, Snagajob is America’s #1 hourly marketplace. We focus on creating instant and quality connections so workers can get jobs and employers can hire workers—in minutes. Since 2000, our mission has been to put people in right fit-positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. We do this through the Snagajob marketplace and PeopleMatter, our end-to-end platform of talent and workforce management solutions. Our mobile sourcing, hiring, training, scheduling, and performance management tools drive results for single-locationoperators to Fortune 500 businesses with thousands of locations, across the restaurant, retail, hospitality and healthcare industries. With offices in Arlington, VA; Richmond, VA; Charleston, SC and Oakland, CA, Snagajob was named to Fortune Magazine's Great Place to Work® list for eight years in a row and Washington Magazine's 50 Great Places to Work list for 2015.