Job ID: R00073685
Work Location: Irving, TX
Posted Date: January 3, 2019 Apply
Keep Me In Mind Institutional Senior Corporate Account Manager
Join Ecolab as a Senior Corporate Account Manager within our Institutional division; delivering comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the foodservice, long term care and hospitality industries. As a Senior Corporate Accounts Manager, you will build an understanding of our customers’ businesses, industry trends and a working knowledge of your assigned customer contracts. You will be responsible for all revenue generating activities including prospecting, presenting and closing new business opportunities, and driving value added customer solutions within your assigned customers.
As a Senior Corporate Account Manager, you will maintain a book of business, drive sales growth and effectively manage relationships with our customers. A company vehicle will be provided as part of your total compensation package.
What You Will Do:
- Establish, grow, and manage new and existing foodservice and hospitality customers.
- Learn our customers’ operations, understand their challenges and provide solutions to meet their needs.
- Oversee customer service and solution delivery to your assigned customer base and communicate clear account priorities, goals and plans to educate our internal teams regarding strategies and tactics for expanding business and addressing customer needs.
- Effectively manage the profitability of the business and drive new business sales through effective prospecting efforts, partnering with field and distributor sales teams, merchandising our total value proposition and closing the sale with customers.
- Identify business needs and opportunities that drive customer adoption of new and innovative products in order to develop and implement customized solutions for your customers.
- Develop key relationships within your assigned accounts and across the industry.
- Attend business and social events in support of customer relationships.
- Effectively develop less experienced field and corporate accounts associates.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years foodservice or hospitality industry sales experience
- Demonstrated sales skills including relationship-based selling and prospecting
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Minimum of 50% travel, averaging one out of five weeks for office time
- Completed Master’s degree or MBA
- Corporate or national accounts experience
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative teams across regions, functions and businesses
- Financial and analytical skills, including the understanding of a P&L and the financial implications of customers situations and concerns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- A desire to succeed in a competitive sales environment
Share this job