Job Title: Sr. Core Java Developer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Modify and write programs, primarily targeting core java.
- Estimate programming schedules and report on progress
- Write automated software quality assurance tests and participate in code reviews Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with cloud development and deployments
- Must Have Java 1.8 / J2EE, Spring boot.
- Hands on with application deployment process
- Understanding of DevOps practices which involves Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment
- Experienced Java developers with good knowledge of working with open source technologies with focus on good coding, software engineering principle and automated testing.
Optional Technical Skills:
- Experience with MySQL, DB2, or Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Scalr, RSpec, NewRelic, Splunk, Git, Artifactory, VictorOps .
- Experience on the IBM iSeries .