5 - 7 years experience • Advertising & Marketing Services
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
MUST PROVIDE PORTFOLIO FOR REVIEW***********
· Develops high levels of proficiency in creation of online deliverables (product-description pages, site banners and coming soon/family pages) within prescribed deadlines.
· Generates significant contributions to marcom messaging projects and can carry some projects independently.
· Shows mastery of brand voice.
· Nurtures big-picture, strategic-thinking skills.
· Regularly contributes to the peer review process.
· Becomes intimately familiar with our products.
· Shows growth in their understanding of the technical aspects of our products and all that’s behind the “secure, manageable and reliable” pillars.
· Demonstrates an ability to write for any vehicle, across consumer and commercial product lines.
· Exhibits strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives. Establishes basic client-presentation and idea-selling skills. Collaborates with PMs, AMs, CDs, art directors and designers across teams.
· Implements and maintains brand voice, tone and style for both national and global audiences.
· Engages in multiple projects simultaneously.
· Displays acute attention to detail.
· Collaborate with art directors, designers, creative supervisors and integrated team plus other copywriters to create engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers and influencers.
· Channels include print, broadcast, digital display and landing pages for all stages of consumer funnel: awareness, familiarity, consideration, purchase and retention
· Take the lead in creating compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns that uphold the brand.
· Research, explore, and communicate best practices in copywriting and discern which competitive ideas are most effective.
· Provide marketing and relationship support content in the form of emails, flyers and signage.
· 4+ years of agency experience, either advertising or interactive, leading the creative for print, broadcast, out of home, digital display, landing pages, websites and direct marketing.
· Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work.
· A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments.
· Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and follow-through