We are an award-winning, B2B marketing agency with a20+ person creative team. We produce great work at a speedy, but healthy pace. We work hard, but have fun and believe in work-life balance. You willreport to one of ourassociatecreative directors and work with a team on assigned accounts. This role may be right up your alley:
- If you’re a talented writer, with agency experience, who can execute both short, creative, conceptual copy, as well as insightful, long-form copy for marketing campaigns.
- If you can help define high-level messaging strategy for campaigns and execute that strategy across supporting interactive and print deliverables.
- If you enjoy collaborating with art directors to bring to life established creative direction within deliverables.
- If you have a “no task too big”, “no task too small” mentality.
- If you’re proactive and considered “a pleasure to work with” by your peers.
- Write copy for a variety of marketing deliverables, including emails, landing pages, websites, banner ads, social media, webinars, case studies, direct mail, infographics and video scripts
- Collaborate with creative, project management and account professionals to deliver high-quality solutions
- Track and log time spent writing deliverables
- Participate in regular brainstorm, department and agency meetings
- Provide rationale to internal stakeholders around messaging approach
- Execute on personal annual performance goals
- Support other team members as needed
- An online portfolio that shows a range of writing tied to creative deliverables
- Strong understanding of writing best practices for different types of deliverables
- Ability to generate messaging strategy and compelling copy gleaned from
- Ability to assess a variety content pieces and extract key messages from them
- Effective communication, social and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle critique and conflict like a champ
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with cross-functional account and project management teams
- Great attitude
- Ability to type 45+ WPM
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, advertising or related field from an accredited university or college
- 7+ years of professional copywritingexperience