Sr. Conversion Optimization Strategist
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
- Self-motivated, natural leader, well organized and able to manage your time
- Conversion optimization for mid to large companies. You should have Senior experience and understand the general concepts of how the conversion optimization process work. This includes setting up experiments using conversion testing tools and analyzing the results.
- Creative thinker and problem solver. While strategizing the conversion projects, you will bring ideas to the table and present them to the client.
- Work well with clients while being open to criticism and client feedback. Ability to stay positive throughout the project.
- Agency experience managing and growing long-term client relationships.
- Have 5+ years working in Conversion Optimization - having completed qualitative research, analytics, A/B testing and a understanding of personalization concepts.
- Experience using Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics.
- Have proven leadership skills along with experience in managing direct reports and training development team
- Recommended having knowledge of direct response design and copywriting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with the Adobe Marketing Suite including Adobe Target, DTM / Launch and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with other conversion testing and personalization like Optimizely, VWO or Monetate
- Experience using qualitative tools like Hotjar, Decibel Insight or ClickTale
- Certification in Google Analytics
- Certification in Optimizely - Platform & Developer Certification
- Certification in Adobe Target - Business Practitioner & Analyst
- Certification in Adobe Analytics - Business Practitioner & Analyst
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.