$80K — $100K *
Renesas is a global, multi-billion dollar, publicly-traded company headquartered in Japan, and has subsidiaries in 20 countries worldwide. Renesas is a dynamic, multi-cultural technology company where employees learn, mentor, innovate and thrive. Renesas is extending our share in fast-growing data economy-related markets such as infrastructure and data center, and strengthening our presence in the industrial/IOT and automotive segments. Our solutions drive products developed by major innovators around the world. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics.
Renesas is seeking a highly motivated professional with exceptional leadership & analytical skills to join us as a Senior Controller supporting the IIBU Global Sales & Marketing organizations. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, experienced, and highly analytical individual. This individual will partner with the IIBU global Sales & Marketing teams to achieve goals, will analyze and report financial and operational results, monitor performance & recommend improvements, and lead the financial planning and forecasting processes.
• MBA/CPA preferred, with at least 8 years of FP&A/Accounting related experience
• High proficiency user of financial tools & systems such as Hyperion, SAP, Excel, Power-point
• High energy, motivated individual, with ability to think creatively and quickly with minimal direction and information
• Strong business and analytical skills; ability to multi-task, stay organized and prioritize deadlines in a continually evolving environment
• Strong relationship building and communication skills, experience and desire to work cross-functionally and be a contributing team member
• Demonstrated success supporting global organizations
• Experience in the semiconductor industry required
• Experience supporting global sales organization preferred
Valid through: 6/7/2021