Position at Wind River
Wind River believes that some things are so important they simply cannot fail. That is why we exist. Wind River software has been running the computing systems of the most important critical infrastructure that demand the highest standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Found in more than 2 billion devices, Wind River is pioneering edge compute technologies to accelerate the evolution from automated devices to autonomous systems and we have a place for you!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The role reports directly to the Senior Manager of Global Talent Acquisition and is part of our world class People team. The Talent Acquisition team is pivotal in attracting sustainable top talent, working in collaboration with our distributed talent team. The ideal candidate is self-driven and has previous experience working in both start-up and large-scale software organizations.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Own end to end recruiting cycle, spanning all areas and disciplines, especially within the Costa Rica region
- Provide sourcing support for US and Canada roles
- Leverage technology (Jobvite), process and teamwork to enhance the recruitment process
- Proactively recruit and source passive talents, while building a strong talent pipeline
- Partner with Hiring Managers by providing guidance, expertise, and talent advising to hire the best talent for our team
- Elevate the candidate experience by adopting our “Customer First” mentality
- Deliver against and provide consistent results and data-backed progress to continue moving the needle in our growth environment
Competencies & Demonstrated Success
- Demonstrated success recruiting across the talent landscape and keep up-to-date with information with best practices and trends in the market and places to mine great talent, including tech blogs, trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations, conferences, etc.
- Strong experience recruiting for both functional and technical roles
- 5+ years of recruiting experience both functional and technical
- Process oriented and data driven mindset is required
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to build relationships with hiring managers at all levels within the organization.
- Possess and embody our company culture and values, and establish a reputation with the business of high integrity and top performance
- Advanced knowledge or applicant tracking systems and sourcing tools. Experience with Jobvite Enterprise is preferred.
- Proven success identifying passive prospects and converting them into viable candidates.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and other creative sourcing methods to attract and retain top
- Possess atypical client-focused, customer-centric experiences