Drive results and add value to the organization with advanced procurement, contract management and supplier relationship management activities. The candidate will be responsible for end to end Contract Life Cycle Management activities inclusive but not limited to: drafting, negotiating, finalizing, monitoring compliance post signing and leading renewals and/or extensions as required. Analyze spend analytics to identify and drive cost improvement. This position reports to the Director, Procurement & Contracts Management.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Drive contract life cycle management process. Negotiate agreements with external suppliers for materials, products, and services; including amendments and renewals.
- Lead/Support key contracts and supply agreements development and contract monitoring to ensure compliance in partnership with Legal, Finance and key stakeholders.
- Liaise cross functionally as a business partner to provide subject matter expertise and support to develop and facilitate the RFP sourcing process for new projects/products for the full contract life-cycle.
- Partner with cross-functional team members to define, document and implement improvements relative to product, process, and cost optimization.
- Propose and implement risk mitigation strategy and tactics. Participates in supplier performance, supplier qualification and innovation initiatives developing and managing key supplier relationships.
- Produce and maintain key performance metrics across the Procure-to-Pay business process.
- Act as a key escalation point with suppliers for internal issues relative to contract compliance, cost and/or performance.
- Lead/Support all sourcing relating activities ? from market analysis, bidding processes to supplier selection. Create cost saving opportunities through competitive bidding.
- Actively promotes safety rules and awareness. Demonstrates good safety practices at all times including the appropriate use of protective equipment. Reports and takes initiative to correct safety & environmental hazards.
- Actively demonstrates the Lantheus values of Accountability, Quality, Efficiency, Customer Service, Collaboration and Safety.
- BS/BA degree in a business discipline with minimum of 7-10 years of experience in procurement, contract negotiations and supplier management.
- Business partnering skills, influencing skills and ability to supportinternal stake-holders with their procurement needs and ability to work cross functionally up and down the organization.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, or medical device industry and, or related GMP environment, or equivalent.
- Strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills with high aptitude in problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change. Ability to propose best practice solutions to current business practices.
- Strong spend analytic capability; able to segment commodity data to prioritize business opportunities. Experience in ERP/database platforms.
- Required to follow all safety policies/procedures, and use personal and protective equipment provided. Exposure to potentially hazardous chemical, radiological and or biological materials in production.
- Non-routine overnight travel based on business need