- Prepare FMS & US Proposals, Program Issues for discussion, ECPs, Charts, and other reports.
- Review Solicitations and prepare internal Request for Proposal documents and distribute throughout other AM General departments.
- Prepare proposals and submit proposals to the government following management approval.
- Negotiate prices for vehicles, special equipment, and ECPs/RFVs; negotiate contract clauses, terms & conditions and other items.
- Prepare pricing transmittal documents and review configurations of HMMWV requirements.
- Attend CCB, FMS, RFP, PMR and other management meetings.
- Write Work Authorizations (including Advance Work Authorizations).
- Coordinate with AM General internal departments to ensure all terms and conditions are met; resolve any problems by contacting the cognizant agencies through verbal and written communication, and follow-up documentation.
- Utilize SAP for generating reports and obtaining information on HMMWVs.
- Track vehicle and special option prices
- Prepare reports on ECP/RFV implementation and track contract incorporation
- Review and process contract modifications
- Assist customers, vendors, production, shipping and purchasing personnel, and other departments with military vehicle related issues
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Management is required for this position along with 10+ years of general experience.
- Requires a broad knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFAR/DPAS) and U.S. Government contract administration policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Products, SharePoint and SAP experience required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Be able to work independently, have strong organizational skills and a high level of initiative.
- Moderate level of problem solving, leadership, and supervisory skills.
- Should be able to multi task, work well with others and be extremely accurate in quality of work.
- Certification in Government Contract Administration a plus.
Light- Intermittent sitting, standing, walking, no physical strain